Home Building City Council City Manager Council Clerk Economic Development Finance Fire Housing Human Resources Law Director MAPS OMLPS Planning Public Works Police Recreation Utilities

Forms by Department

Council Clerk's Office

Application for becoming a member of a City board, commission, or committee. 

Recreation Department

Applications for using City parks and streets, hosting parades, and participating in the City's recreation programs.

Building Department

Applications for contractor registration, plans review, residential building permits, commercial building and occupancy permits, as well as garage sale permits.

Utility Office

Automatic Utility Payment Authorization Form

Public Works Department

Applications for excavation and utility tap-in as well as cardboard and temporary dumpster use.

City Manager's Office

Request for Service Form

Use this form if you find problems within the community. This form lets you help us correct problems quickly and efficiently before damages to personal property or safety issues arise.

Special Event Permit

´╗┐Would you like to host a Special Event in the City of Oberlin? Successful events depend on good planning. This Special Events Packet provides instructions to guide and assist you in the preparation and processing of your Special Event Permit.     

Oberlin City Hall - 85 South Main Street - Oberlin, Ohio 44074 Ph. (440) 775-1531 Fax (440) 775-7208 Copyright © 2014, City of Oberlin. All rights reserved.