Job OpeningsClick on the links below for application packets, including full job descriptions.
- Court Operations Assistant First Review November 1, 2019
- Water Plant Operator/Assistant Lab Technician First Review September 16, 2019
- Electric Plant Operator/Mechanic First Review September 16, 2019
- Part-Time Patrol Officer Applications Always Accepted
- Auxiliary Patrol Officer Applications Always Accepted
- Part-Time Firefighter Applications Always Accepted
- Crossing Guard Applications Always Accepted
Civil Service Eligibility Lists
Full-Time Patrol Officer
Assistant Fire Chief
When applying for a position, please review the job description, complete an employment application and Equal Employment Opportunity Survey, and return them to the City of Oberlin Human Resources Department by the deadline. Applications received or postmarked after the deadline will not be considered.
Please note we only accept applications for open positions.
If submitting an application via e-mail, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title in the subject line of your email.
If submitting an application via U.S. mail, please send it to:
City of Oberlin
Human Resources Department
85 South Main Street
Oberlin, OH 44074
If you have any questions, please contact the Human Resources Department.
The City of Oberlin is a Drug-Free Workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
(All application packets are formatted for double-sided printing. You must have Adobe Reader to download the City of Oberlin’s application packets. Visit http://get.adobe.com/reader/ to download a free version of Adobe Reader.)