- Energy Saving Tips – Seasonal and year-round energy saving tips for around the house.
- Security Lighting – Feel safer and more secure for only five dollars per month.
- Tree Trimming – Free trimming of branches interfering with your electric service line.
- Home Energy Inspection – link to POWER to find ways to save energy.
- Residential Electric Safety – Quick residential electric safety checklist.
- Efficiency Smart/Super Rebate Program – Energy Efficiency products, services and information for your home.
- Energy Depot – A set of online tools and resources to help you better understand and manage your home energy use and costs including a do-it-yourself energy audit.
Just click on any of the above customer programs for further details.
Oberlin Municipal Light and Power System offers a menu of no-cost energy services designed to improve power quality and reliability, reduce energy, and lower your electric utility bill. Services include:
Click on any of the above services for a brief description. For more information on how these no-cost energy services can work for you, please contact Doug McMillan, Director at 775-7260 or email@example.com.
Efficiency Smart is a program of energy efficiency services offered to a network of public power communities including Oberlin, who are members of American Municipal Power, Inc (AMP) based in Columbus, OH. The goal of the program is to assist residential, commercial, and industrial customers reduce energy consumption by providing information, resources and incentives.
Efficiency Smart offers technical assistance to assess energy efficiency opportunities and provides financial incentives (including rebates) directly to customers to help lower the cost of adopting cost-effective energy efficiency solutions. Efficiency Smart works with vendors, suppliers, and contractors to make it easier to find the products and services that will save energy and lower your electric bill. A staff of energy specialists, engineers, customer service representatives and market specialists stand ready to serve you and the Oberlin community to save money and energy.
To find out more about Efficiency Smart and what is available to help you reduce your energy costs click here Efficiency Smart.