Welcome to Depot Park Fitness Zone!
The fitness equipment is designed for your enjoyment. For your safety, we ask you to comply with the following:
- You assume all risk and responsibility for use of the exercise equipment in this park.
- Parents/Guardians: to avoid injuries, do not let your underage children use the equipment. You must be at least 14 years old to use this equipment.
- Consult your physician prior to starting any physical fitness training program.
- The City does not provide any supervision for the use of the equipment.
- Any potential users with know adverse health conditions should not use this equipment.
- Before using equipment, check for loose parts, breaks, cracks or other conditions needing attention. If any problems are notice, don’t use the equipment. Please call 440-775-7254
- Perform exercises according to instructions on each piece of equipment.
- Breathe normally during physical activity.
- Perform resistance exercises according to instructions in a slow, controlled manner over the full range of motion. Performing the movements to quickly may result in injury.
- During exercise, pay attention to how your body feels. If pain or discomfort occurs, STOP THE EXERCISE IMMEDIATELY.
- Keep a safe distance from exercise equipment when in use by others.
- For more information view Recreation Division at: www.cityofoberlin.com
Depot Park Outdoor Exercise Equipment was funded by the Lorain County General Healthy District through the Communities Preventing Chronic Disease Program. The City of Oberlin is committed to making a healthy environment for all residents.
The City of Oberlin shall not be liable for any personal injury to any person resulting from the use of the exercise equipment in this park.