Individual Microcredential Assistance Program (IMAP)
Ohioans who are low income, partially unemployed, or totally unemployed can now access job training & credentials at NO COST through 12 training providers under the Individual Microcredential Assistance Program (IMAP).
State of Ohio Grant Programs for Businesses
- The Food and Beverage Establishment Grant provides grants up to $30,000 to restaurants, bars, coffee shops, and other food and drinking businesses affected by the COVID-19 pandemic
- The Entertainment Venue Grant provides grants up to $30,000 to theaters, music venues, spectator sports venues, museums, and other entertainment establishments affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The Lodging Grant provides grants up to $30,000 to hotels, motels, and bed and breakfast operations affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The New Small Business Grant provides grants of up to $10,000 to small businesses that were established between Jan. 1, 2020, and Dec. 31, 2020.
All funds are available on a “first come, first served” basis to eligible applicants.
Questions? Contact the Ohio Development Services Agency, at BusinessHelp@Development.Ohio.Gov or 1-833-249-6446.
City of Oberlin COVID-19 Emergency Working Capital Loan Program for Businesses (Sole Proprietors Eligible)
- Program Guidelines
- Loan Application Form (Please use the same application form as the CDBG Loan Program)
City of Oberlin Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) COVID-19 Emergency Working Capital Loan Program for Businesses
Small Business Association Paycheck Protection Program
- Paycheck Protection Program Overview
- Paycheck Protection Program Fact-Sheet for Borrowers
- Paycheck Protection Program Loan Forgiveness Program
- Guide to PPP Loan Forgiveness
Small Business Association Debt Relief Program
Ohio Development Services Agency Resources
- Small Business Development Centers
- Minority Business Assistance Centers
- Procurement Technical Assistance Centers
- Manufacturing Extension Partnership
- Export Assistance Network
- Entrepreneurial Services Provider Program
Additional resources for businesses and employees:
- Printable Posters & Signs
- US Chamber of Commerce Coronavirus Small Business Guide
- Ohio Coronavirus Job Board – Search for Jobs or Post Open Positions
- Ohio Unemployment Benefits Related to the Coronavirus
- Pandemic Unemployment Assistance – Expanded Eligibility for Self-Employed & 1099 Tax Filers
- Guidance for Water Supply Flushing for Reopening of Buildings/Businesses
- Ohio Liquor One-Time Liquor Rebate Program for Businesses
- Professional Beauty Association COVID-19 Relief Fund – Resource for licensed beauticians, barbers, nail techs, massage therapists, etc.
- Lorain Metropolitan Housing Authority jumpSTART Program
- USDA Federal Rural Resource Guide – Resources for Businesses, Agricultural Producers, Non-Profits, etc.
- Small Business Administration Disaster Assistance Loans for Small Businesses