Ohio COVID-19 Vaccination Program
All Ohioans age 12+ are now eligible for COVID-19 vaccinations. Lorain County Public Health has walk-in COVID-19 vaccine clinics at its offices (9880 S. Murray Ridge Road – Elyria, OH) and at various locations around Lorain County. You may also call 440-284-3206 to schedule an appointment.
Or visit https://gettheshot.coronavirus.ohio.gov/ for other vaccine providers.
If you’d prefer to schedule an appointment over the phone or need transportation to a clinic
Resources to Help Senior Citizens Register for COVID-19 Vaccines:
- Lorain County Office on Aging: 440-326-4800
- El Centro de Servicios Sociales (For seniors with valid email addresses – Will also assist with Spanish-speaking individuals): 440-277-823
- United Way of Greater Lorain County: Dial 211
- VA Northeast Ohio Healthcare System (For veteran seniors who use the VA): 216-707-7660
Lorain County Health & Dentistry Rapid COVID-19 Testing
Lorain County Health & Dentistry offers no-cost COVID-19 testing at its Lorain location (1205 Broadway Ave.) Monday-Friday from 8:00 am-5:00 pm, as well as select Saturdays. To schedule a test, call 440-240-1655.
Includes Data on:
- Lorain County Cases
- Lorain County Schools Cases
- Community Level Data – Broken Down by City/Township
Click Here for Safety Guidance for Places of Worship
Provided by Lorain County Public Health – May 2021
Visit https://www.loraincountyhealth.com/coronavirus for information from Lorain County Public Health on the COVID-19 situation in Lorain County. LCPH can also be reached at 440-322-6367.
For information on managing anxiety and stress related to COVID-19, please visit the Mental Health, Addiction and Recovery Services Board of Lorain County (MHARS Lorain County)