Complete the application for the desired permit and submit to the appropriate department listed on the form.
- Building Department Forms
- Finance Department Forms
- Garage Sale Permit
- Planning Department Forms
- Public Works Forms:
- Excavation Permits – Utility tap-in and other excavation jobs within the public right-of-way require this form.
- Sidewalk Permits – Repairs of the public sidewalk fronting your parcel require this form.
- Stormwater Permits – Projects that must implement stormwater pollution prevention plans and/or stormwater management plans by the Ohio EPA and the City of Oberlin require these forms.
NOTE: These permits are in addition to any permits that must be filed with the Ohio EPA.